*Note: We pushed a little stealth update this afternoon that allows players to toggle debug text during the game. You can do this by going into settings during gameplay and selecting the check box. If you've already updated to 1.2.5., please check to see if you have another update available!
Version 1.2.5 is here, and it features new skills, items and achievements, as well as some minor bug fixes, interface improvements and gameplay tweaks. Here's what's new:
- Increased level cap to 75
- New Feature - Key items! You can now find and upgrade key items that will unlock new areas, grant abilities and more!
- Added Key Items: Epic Key, Epic Wallet, Leash and Pet Whistle
- Added 3 new skills: Greater Wisdom, Ninjitsu and Pet Manual
- New Achievement: Sit Boo Boo Sit
- New Achievement: Snowball Fight
- Added new battle events with the epic items
- Added ability for player to control pet action
- Added quit option for Android users
- Fixed a bug where epic coins weren't being shown on game over
- Fixed bug with swamp monster getting stuck
- Skill point potion is now an epic item
- Added support for epic items and epic spells
- Lowered action rate of Owl's ability to 75s
- Fixed a visual bug with player items from fallen heroes not being removed when picked up
- Fixed bug with pet actions going off when they shouldn't be (death, area complete, etc.)
- Fixed an exploit in Epic Coin collection and redesigned the currency mechanic
- Epic Coins will now be capped at a maximum of 1500 after the next game is completed. Epic Wallet can be upgraded to raise this cap
Happy Dashing, all! Don't forget to follow our dev blog here: http://dashquest.tinytitanstudios.com/.