For those who are unaware, Berserker's Rage is a skill that gives players a chance to cast Berserk when they are at low health. The skill could be maxed at 5 points for a total chance of 2.5% to proc Berserk under the required circumstances.
The issue for players until this point has been this: our skill code doesn't currently display half-points. The skill in question had originally been designed to max out at a higher proc percentage prior to testing, at which point we found it was occurring far too often. In scaling it back, we made a shortsighted decision and were left with the confusing messaging. Players could spend a skill point in Berserker's Rage and would gain 0.5%, but the skill would display 0 in spite of this.
Our solution in update 2.4.3 is as follows:
- Berserker's Rage will now max out at a 2% chance to cast Berserk at low health;
- Each point of Berserker's Rage will now cost 2 skill points each, for a maximum of 4 total skill points to max out the skill;
- Players who have already spent 5 points in the skill will have the skill maxed out after updating, and will have one skill point refunded;
- Players who have spent 3 points in the skill will have one point in Berserker's Rage after updating, and will have one skill point refunded;
- Players who have spent 1 point in the skill will have that skill point refunded after updating
We apologize for any inconvenience this situation has caused and appreciate all of our players who've reported the issue and expressed their frustration with it. We felt this was the best solution to the problem, in that it would have the most minimal impact on players.
Thanks as always for your support, everyone. Happy dashing!